Many a times wrong shoes prove to be very costly affair, moreover it leads to unbearable ache and uneasiness. Are you suffering from constant pain in your heels? If the answer is yes, you are at right stop as here we will unveil a root cause behind the pain in your ankles. There are high chances of plantar fasciitis, a condition which results in pain in ankle and feet when there is excess pressure on the ligament which is called planter and it helps in providing the support to the arch.
With the constant pressure, it becomes week and inflamed which ultimately leads to pain and soreness. It can happen to anyone who is constantly on their feet, like athletes and soldiers. In fact, it can happen to anyone. If you are suffering from pain in your heel and ankle and you are completely clueless about the cause, we can help you out as we’ve brought you a list of symptoms that will help you easily rule out whether it is plantar fasciitis or something else.
Symptoms of plantar fasciitis
- Stabbing pain at the bottom of your feet
- Stiffness in the feet
- Unable to stand properly, after getting up from bed in the morning.
- Limping sensation
- Pricking needles at the base of your foot.
The symptoms mentioned above the commonly found indications amongst the people who are suffering from the aliments. If you notice some of the symptoms, you still don’t need to worry. We’ve brought you one easy remedy that will help you to get rid of the pain. One can easily find copious amount of the brands that are selling plantar fasciitis shoes, but it is important to choose the right pair so that you can easily get rid of the pain and uneasiness that you face while walking.
Things to keep in mind when buying plantar fasciitis shoes
- Although it is difficult to find the perfect shoe initially but with little precaution you can easily drop the dough on the right product.
- Make sure it is well cushioned; it is advisable to buy the shoe that is well cushioned as this helps you to provide support to your ankles and feet.
- Make sure to buy the right shoe size, otherwise it will lead to pain and a lot of discomfort.
Getting yourself comfortable plantar fasciitis shoes will help you make sure you do not have to continue suffering because of the condition and can offer your feet comfort again.