A 20 acre multi-phased master planned community along the Fraser River in the Richmond city of British Columbia, Parc Riviera combines riverfront living with 5 acres of parkland and green space. Located on 10111 River Drive, between No. 4 Rd. and Shell Rd in beautiful Richmond, Parc Riviera is a magnificent urban housing society that offers an unparalleled blend of modern living in a rich natural setting. Designed and developed by a well-established and award-winning developer, Dava Developments, the project’s highlights include being able to – Commute easily with a convenient 10-minute stroll to the Sky Train.
- Walk your kids to onsite day care.
- Let them run wild in two interconnected vast park areas.
- Walk, run, or ride over 4,000 ft. on a riverfront dyke trail.
- Relax around community water features and ponds.
- Watch the sunset from the dyke trail and soak away the day in hot tub or work out your stress in the community pools.
Parc Riviera’s projects include:
- West Coast Vale Condo – Parc Riviera Condo built on extensive 18,908.7 square metres of land area is a residential estate that largely has two facings, one facing the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and the other, an open field. Built in the West Coast area that boasts of calming, serene sea views and unblocked views of the pandan reservoir, it offers a distinctively quiet yet elegant lifestyle to its residents. This natural, modern piece of landscape is also accessible by a narrow road called West Coast Vale which is still under construction now and is exclusively available for use by residents of El Development West Coast Vale.
- Parc Riviera Monaco – It is the fifth phase of Parc Riviera community of condos and town homes offering blissful living set amidst bounteous nature. The first four phases by Dava Developments have already been sold out and this one is the result of their smashing successes. It’s a six-storey condo along the Fraser River with great proximity to the local amenities, hotels, food, shop and spa services. It’s also affordable with one bedrooms price estimated to start in the mid-$300Ks and two bedrooms’ in the low $400Ks.
An excellent, exotic lifestyle in the comforting lap of nature awaits you at the breathtakingly beautiful riverfront community of Parc Riviera. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity of peaceful yet convenient living!