Facetime is one of the most favored video calling apps in the market currently. If you are an Apple user, you must be well aware about this astonishing app. The people who use Windows 7/8/XP miss the presence of this app in their platform. However, you would be pleasantly surprised to know that now it is possible to download Facetime for PC without any hassles. In this article, we will discuss the steps on how to install Facetime for PC in quick time.
Facetime is a very essential app that enables you to connect with your friends through video calling. You can check their real time video while being situated far away and also allow them to see your video. Having Facetime in your system is an essential feature that people should possess in order to facilitate a hassle free video calling over their device.
The best part about Facetime is that it is free to use and hence, many people have adopted this application as an essential part of their devices in the recent past. The interface of Facetime is also very simple and easy to execute. This is the USP (Unique Selling Proposition) of the video calling app.
Before getting to know the steps to download Facetime on Windows 7/8/XP, let us discuss its salient features first:
- Facetime can be downloaded free of cost and moreover, there are no extra charges involved while employing this app into use.
- You need to have a good internet connection in order to execute this application.
- Here are some of the minimum requirements for the installation of Facetime in your PC:
- Windows XP/7/8/Vista
- Ram- 2GB
- CPU- Single core 1Ghz
- Bandwidth above 512kbps
- Facetime works wonderfully well on other platforms apart from iOS devices. Hence, if you download this app on your PC, it will work as good as ever on it and you will be able to make multiple numbers of calls to your family members and friends.
Steps to download Facetime on Windows 7/8/XP:
- The first step requires you to download BlueStacks emulator on your PC, which is basically an android emulator needed to download mobile apps on PC.
- Once BlueStacks is downloaded on your PC, try to run it and in its search box, type “Facetime for PC”.
- When the Facetime icon is displayed on the screen, try looking for the install button situated right next to it.
- Click on the Install button and wait for a few moments in order to get the downloading process completed.
- You can now run facetime windows for PC by going to the My Apps section of BlueStacks.